Sunday, December 16, 2012

Travel Play Therapy and Sand Tray Bag

I travel from school to school with a rolling tote bag.  It contains all of my materials for play therapy and sand tray therapy.  I am lucky that all of my schools allow me to keep my actual sand tray in my room so I only have to transport the miniatures and accessories.  I used one of the 40% off coupons online to purchase this bag from Hobby Lobby.  The bag was made for scrap booking, but it meets my needs for play therapy perfectly.  Plus, it is cute!


My travel tote bag includes the following items (and yes... they all fit!)...


Dress up that boys and girls are interested in
Sand tray miniatures and accessories
Puppets
Sensory and calming objects
Kanoodle, my all time favorite puzzle game)
Slinky
2 PlayStation Controllers
Tennis Balls
Stress Balls
Cell Phone
Playing Cards
Sheet
Masking Tape
Art Supplies
Construction Paper
Pipe Cleaners
Flash Light
Band-Aids
Genotoons
Baby, Bottle, and Swaddle
Super Soft Teddy
2 Swords and Shields
Magic Princess Wand
Wizard Wand
Stickers
Realistic Medical Kit
Play-Doh
Bendable Family (Multicultural)
Trucks/Cars/Planes
Army Men
Toothbrush

Even though I travel, I try and set up the items with as much consistency and organization as possible.

Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.

Psalm 33, 3



2 comments:

  1. I understand that you bought this from Hobby Lobby but we don't have those stores in the UK. Can you please tell me what brand it is or is the brand Hobby Lobby? Cheers Cazzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cazzie :)

    The brand is The Paper Studio. I saw a leopard one the other day too.

    Enjoy!
    -jessica

    ReplyDelete